No matter what your interest, Scotsdale Estates has something to make you feel right at home.
Although surrounded by nature, Scotsdale Estates is just moments away from every possible convenience. Downtown Alma is a short drive south. Shopping and dining opportunities are just around the corner and the Soaring Eagle Casino is only 20 minutes away.
Of course, even if you want to get away from it all, you still don’t have to travel far. Within a short drive you’ll find dozens of parks, golf courses, and lakes for year-round enjoyment.
So while it may seem like you’re miles away from the hustle and bustle, you couldn’t be closer to your everyday needs. Location is everything, and at Scotsdale Estates, you truly have it all.
We’re in the middle of the mitten! Just 17 miles south of Mt. Pleasant, 37 miles west of Saginaw and 55 miles north of Lansing
- Natural wooded setting of mature trees
- Across the street & walking distance to Wal-Mart, Meijer, Farm & Fleet.
- Natural country setting
- Large frontage, residential set lots.
- Garage & car ports
- Near quaint town of Alma
- A picturesque pond
- Minutes to Mt. Pleasant
- Pleasant country views
- RV/Boat storage
- Curbside trash pickup
- Community Events
- Community clubhouse with large gathering space and full kitchen
- Professionally-organized activities and social gatherings
- Children’s playscape in safety-designated area
- Distinctive new and previously-owned homes available for purchase or lease to own
- Generously sized, residential home sites designed to accommodate garages, carports, sunrooms, decks, and other home enhancements
- Convenient access to I-127
- Highly-regarded Alma Schools
- Minutes from area shopping, dining, the Soaring Eagle Casino and other recreational opportunities
- Within a short drive to Alma College and just 15 minutes from Central Michigan University