Starting your home search can feel overwhelming. Everything matters. How can I find a home I will love? How will my neighbors be? How close will I be to the amenities essential to my life? How safe will I feel in my new town? Will my new home offer the peace of mind we all desire?
At Scotsdale Estates, we’re here to melt those worries away.
Located in Alma, Michigan,
Alma is a beautiful place to call home.
If you would like to get outside to enjoy the weather, there are plenty of parks to stroll through or to hold a family gathering. Per the city website, Alma maintains the following parks: “King Park, Hampton Park, Pine River Park, Holiday Park, Riverside Park, Wright Park, Scotland Yard, Euclid Ball Fields, Mill Street Park and Highland Park (south Library courtyard). The City also provides a boat launch north of Pine River Park with available vehicle/trailer parking.”
If you’d like to kick back with a book you can swing by the Alma Public Library to browse their great collection. The Alma Public Library is a full-service library with events that fill the year. Just take a look at some the activities they offer:
- Alma READS Book Club
- Family Movie Night
- Lego Club
- Stories With Seniors
- Sensory Play Hour – With this program, your babies will experience new sights, sounds, smells, and tastes.
- Storytime – Special storytimes will be planned at the Alma Farm Market, Warwick Living Center, and within our Summer Reading Program.
Alma also hosts many annual events. Alma Highland Festival and Games is held every May and is packed with family fun:
- Annual parade
- Festival of Races featuring 5k and 8 mile runs;
- Great Lakes Highland Dance Championship;
- US Open Pipe Band Championship
- Heavyweight Professional Athletic Competition and the Great Lakes Heavyweight Amateur Athletic Competition
- Arts & Crafts Fair and many more activities.
Simply put, Alma is an ideal place to purchase your new home.